Real ale, great food, good times...at the Star Inn, Talybont-on-Usk
Coming up in April... Mini beer festival featuring Champion Beers of Britain (see our What's On page for info)
We've won a major 2013 CAMRA award for our real ales...read all about it here
Wow, we love this food review from the Western Mail...read more about our star food!
Wales On Sunday review: We're the 'best proper pub' in Wales...read the review here
Join us for great ale, regular live music, delicious food and all-round good fun!
- Find us (on the Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal): Star Inn, Talybont-on-Usk, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7YX
- Call us (table reservations, B&B) 01874 676635
- Email us email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @starinntalybont
- Share our news and events on Facebook
To see the other videos, click the red playlist button... or go to our YouTube page.
When are we open?
- Mon-Thurs: 11.30am-3pm; 5pm-11.30pm
- Fri, Sat, Sun: open all day
Food times - see our food and drink page
- Mon-Fri: 12noon-2pm and 6pm-9pm
- Sat: 12 noon-2.30pm and 6pm-9pm
- Sun: 12 noon-2.30pm
The Star is special because...
Our food is a cut above pub grub and we use locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible. Just don't forget to book as we get pretty busy, especially on weekends and during our popular live music events.
You'll find us a mere six miles from Brecon and 14 miles from Abergavenny.
Croeso, gobeithiwn y byddwch chi’n mwynhau’r awyrgylch ymlaciol, bwyd o ffynonellau lleol a chwrw casgen lleol yn y Star Inn, yma yng nghalon Parc Cenedlaethol Bannau Brycheiniog.
What's new at The Star
Free WiFi at The Star Inn
We're a member of the
CAMRA LocAle scheme